Feb 5th 2023, 8h
Continued working on the side skins:
- Continued the fitting of the canopy with side skins by sanding more the left side and chamfering it.
- Drilled the canopy sides
- Fabricated C-791
- Drilled the canopy frame sides, using C-791
- Matched drilled C-791. We still have a gap up to 1/8 inch in the left and up 1/16 inch on the right.
- Check with Van about the gap on the side skins and take appropriate action
- Redo the left C-660, as I am not happy with the front gap. The cutout is based on the dimensions on the drawing, and I was conservatively cutting, still I need to cut less!
- I need to fabricate a spacer for the right C-791, back bottom, as 2 of the holes don’t have much edge distance.
- Continue side skins