The fitting of the windshield was done by look, not much guidance from Vans, even after I called with them.
To adjust the height and transition from the windshield to the canopy, we needed to adjust the height of the canopy frame slightly, which got the top portion to match. Then to get the whole contour to match, we had to add washers between the roll bar and the windshield, as specified in the instructions.
The next items was to finish the attachement of the slider tracks. The slider tracks are attached via screws and nuts; however, there is no access from the bottom to fit any tools for the nuts, so we switched it to nut-plates. The alinement of the nut-plates is tricky.
Unfortunately, the latch hole ended up cracking, though I followed all instructions from Vans precisely. I drilled it to size and deburred it and sanded it thoroughly. Unfortunately, the hole size as specified by Van is too tight around the latch. After going through some cycles of cooling and heating through the week, it ended up cracking! I wish Vans asked for a slightly bigger size hole to avoid this.
It took many days to fit the canopy. Moving one side, moves the other. It felt like an infinite loop of adjustment. I called Vans a couple of times, and the conclusion was that it will never get to perfect. Good enough is the goal. So, we went with that conclusion and called the bending done.
On the great news side, all the avionics showed up, I surveyed all the parts, the main components were there, however, not all the mounting hardware. I reached out to AFS mentioning that I am missing the mounting hardware, and they mentioned that not all components come with it!